Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Friday Night Lights: Season 4

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Friday Night Lights: Season 4

    Anyone else watching this on DirecTv right now? I'm a huge fan of the show and this season just keeps getting better and better IMO. Best season of the show yet.

    If you are waiting for it on NBC, you won't be disappointed.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights: Season 4

    Yes I have been watching it on DirecTV, good season
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights: Season 4

    for those of us without Direct TV, last night was the first episode of the new season. I really enjoy this show much more that the movie.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights: Season 4

    amen! never thought i would hear coach taylor say "we forfeit"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Friday Night Lights: Season 4

    I forgot it was on again on NBC. I wanted to go back and rewatch all of these again. For those of you watching Season 4 for the first time on NBC, you won't be disappointed. Excellent season!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •